The following document must be submitted with your application in order to be considered for enrollment. The U.S. Department of Education mandates verification of document of student eligibility for the Upward Bound Program.
Information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Steps to complete the UB Application process
- Complete the Upward Bound Application
- Ask your high school Counselor or Registrar for a copy of your:
- Middle School Transcript
- High School Transcript
- Most recent PARCC Test Scores
- Most current progress report or report card
- Ask your parent(s)/legal guardian(s) for a copy of the following to submit:
- Signed Parent(s) 1040/1040A U.S. Income Tax Return
- Signed Student’s Social Security Card
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Permanent Resident Card or INS Form 1-551 (Non-U.S. Citizens only)
- Legal Guardianship document (Students who do not live with parents)
- Upon receiving your application and supporting documentation, eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.
TRIO Upward Bound Programs
New Mexico State University
Box 30001, MSC 5278
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001
Hardman and Jacobs Undergraduate Learning Center
Student Success Center, Room 128
2902 McFie Circle
Las Cruces, New Mexico